Friday 10 April 2015

I'm on another Blog

One of my Ravelry customers, Three Bags Full, from Vancouver, purchased a couple of my patterns and just a few days later I was delighted when Francesca emailed me to say she had featured my patterns on her blog.

The Three Bags Full Blog


 Here is a picture of her little koala family wearing a jacket and trousers from my Playing in the Woods and Rustic collections.

She says,"Miniature knitting for Calico Critters - too cute!  We used Jamieson & Smith 2-Ply Shetland, 1.5mm Karbonz DPN's and Lorna Jenkin's Playing in the Woods pattern. Lorna has a delightful selection of miniature clothing in her Woolly Woodlanders collection. The knitting techniques in these miniatures are brilliant, including short-row shaping in the trousers."
Thank you, Francesca.

Three Bags Full is a yarn shop in Main Street, Vancouver, Canada and her shop also runs classes for beginners and experienced knitters and crocheters. Do visit her website http://threebagsfull.ca/blog/knitting-miniatures/

No comments:

Post a Comment